Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reach For The Stars When Life Gets You Down .........

When life knocks you flat on your back......
Open your eyes
Above you are the stars 



I had forgotten how to reach for the stars when on my back...... now I am working hard to recover that skill.
Last night I created this spirit dancer from an Oak branch ........she is bending and reaching for the stars while balancing firmly on one foot. She is not letting life get her down and will continue to strive for the stars.


4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about staying positive when life gets you down. Hang in there, it's hard I know. I try to keep positive with reading and writing positive affirmations each morning.

    Abundance and Happiness to ALL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working hard on staying positive ..went for my first walk in the new leg brace today..overdid but it felt good to take an actual walk !! woohoo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is...I do really like this one...did you relist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have her relisted On ebay.she didnt sell yet..SHE will find who she is meant to go to :p

    ReplyDelete