Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It has been a long and hard year health wise ..........i have had to learn to accept limitations and that has been a struggle the whole way ...
My loved ones have been with me the whole way ........without them I could not have done this. I am slowly getting around now with the aid of three braces and a crutch and i have accepted it best I can that this is as "mobile " as i will be ....but it sure beats a wheelchair !!! 
Thank you all for putting up with my ups and downs and the many tears I have cried ...
I LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!   

2 comments:

  1. Hugs Lisa, so happy you're finally on the mend. My daughter and I suffer from auto immune disease and know all too well how not being up to pare can feel. Sending good health energies your way.

    Health and Happiness Always,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((HUGS))) to you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete