Sunday, August 30, 2009

Can I have Pepsi now ????




Here are the pics of the pineapple /mango soap I made last week. I have it all wrapped and it will be for sale here in about 2 weeks . I am setting up an 8ft booth table so if i do an Oct event I will have an idea of what I will need .


I just poured 6 pounds soap in various colors and have it curing .. Will get pics of them when i unmold later on. I have been So wanting a pepsi on this diet of mine so I cut all the grass and did a 3 mile walk already today ...... I think i will treat myself to a pepsi now :) Later this evening I will work on tatting the lapquilt up. I am waiting on the fishing fabric to get here .....but I can have it all done up and tatted cause I am blanket stitching the fishing fabric in middle of the choc. brown fabric . It is turning out nice and heavy since I am using all upholstery fabric and has an old quilt inside for the batting.

No comments:

Post a Comment