Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life Changes....

So many things going on in last few months...most lately involving "life changes" I did decide to "undelete" this little blog. Though i did go back and take off the last 2 years worth of stuff. Figure it was too far back and no one actually read all that part. though once i deleted it ..wish i hadnt. should have printed it all out first..I could have put it with my journal :) I am back on my diet as a life change. My body doesnt do well otherwise. Lots of yummy salads now twice a day . Eating like i was....grabbing a sandwich at McDonalds 2 times a day was NOT a good idea on my part.. Doing that for 5 or 6 weeks lead to me being not healthy. On a good note ...since i was so sick last wednesday.. i have ate really well. and even lost a bit. I can wear few more pairs of my pants i was saving . Course when i started this diet last fall... i meant to be in a sz 12 right now...not a sz 16 .. considering i was wearing a size 20 in pants and 22 /24 in a shirt back then.. i am very grateful to be in 16's now .

1 comment:

  1. Good decision, bet you are doing even better now that you have been exercising so much.

    ReplyDelete