Sunday, April 25, 2010

The wild children ...

The wild children of the world :) Just finished 3 of them today..I love to make these primitive dolls . I dont think i could make a pretty and cutesy type doll.... they would be just too boring. I see these as scruffy medeval kids ... I got alot done in the craft room today.... I had some pillowcases to sew up and then I have been working on cutting several hundred strips of wallpaper to be turned into beads .. By using the wallpaper they are quite sturdy and alot can be done with them far as adding paint for textures over the colors. My camera is acting up tonight so maybe tomorrow when I have more patience i can get some good pictures of them . I got the backyard cut . Still feeling tired ...this BP medicine sucks the life right out of me. I have 2 weeks left of it on this cutting back dose and then will be off of it . I will be SO happy believe me .....

1 comment: