Thursday, July 22, 2010

OOAK Tribal Horse Designs ...





I am working on new designs this week to take to a luncheon to vend.I enjoy working with pieces that have a southwest look to them. What doesnt sell will go in the ebay store and up for barter for soap making supplies. I am looking for oxides in blues and oranges and such for my Cp soap. Also fragrance oils for the soap and edible scented / flavor oils for lip balms and massa ge oils. I like to make the oils up in the colder months since i dont like to ship my oil based products in the hotter months .. HMM? I am really not happy with my camera . I am not sure why all the pics are turning out grainy and out of focus last few weeks.... may be time for a new digital camera .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    I love your current creations.
    Looks like you're staying busy.
    Glad you have work right now.

    Have a great day...drop by when
    you have some free time!

    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, have you looked at the settings? try playing with it and see what you get. Lip balm??? I want to hear more on that. I love the patchouli scented stuff you sent me. Like rub on perfume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do a mean PeanutButter lip balm. I make them in winter sice they melt when it is warmer outside. I use coconut oli mostly in them

    ReplyDelete