Sunday, July 25, 2010

Working on blog this morning ....


I am redesigning my blog a bit today ..........decided to go back to adding links to other's Etsy stores by adding the Etsy mini features ... if you would like your Etsy mini added to my blog drop me an email and we can do an exchange of links. I just didnt have the energy to put in devolping the blog over the last year or so .But i feel much healthier with all the diet change and the exercise . I feel much more 'alive" inside lately also. Lots of creative energy sooooooooo......... i need an outlet to sell the designs I am working on also.

4 comments:

  1. The simplest health changes can make wonders to one's mind & spirit! I'm glad you're feeling revigorated! I'd love to have my mini etsy featured on your page!

    Kisses from Nydia.

    PS: Loved this cute cat stretching, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are feeling more alive. I know you have been jogging. I've been walking us to the store instead of driving and that really makes a difference. Hubbie says my legs are toner than he's ever seen them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so enjoyed the jogging, My foot is really messed up from it though. But i dont want to quit,.,I have come too far. I figure when i cant stand the tendon pain on foot anymore I will give up and go to dr

    ReplyDelete
  4. See if you can get inserts that give you more support - and do you have running shoes?

    ReplyDelete