Saturday, March 2, 2013

Learning to live again

I think i am finally learning to  listen to what the universe is trying to teach me ............

I have spent  over year and half now dealing with the pain and inability to do much at all with this degenerative joint disease I have ... Hmm... Degenerative joint disease..I dont want to define myself by this ugly name for what my body is dealing with .  I have let it totally rule my life as I have tried to simply deal with the inability of doing much of anything .. I am tired of living like this ..
If i cant walk but few steps at a time........... So be it . I dont have to let it rule my whole life and depress me to the point of tears every day .
I am taking back my soul of creativity that the physical body  has buried under layers of  tears and pain and "I cant Do's"   that my my hearts believes ...
I can still create.... i can lay on the couch with my legs iced and propped up and create............ I can pick up a pencil and a piece of paper and create .... I can bring forth that which has laid buried and barren ....that which cries to me in my dreams to "let it out to play " 
I can wear my braces and sit by the window and bead for short times .... crochet a few stitches off and on... make a spirit doll in small steps ...
Time to discover where I have hidden my soul and art away at .................

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... sending positive thoughts and energy your way....we suffer with auto-immune and my daughter has it really bad ... whenever the Universe sees fit to send some abundance our way we will both be going to the acupuncturist. Have you tried that and how about reiki treatments and perhaps meditation ... I don't like that you have to suffer with this at all ... and actually I wish nobody had to suffer with such physical ailments and the mental and spiritual suffering is just as bad don't you think. Anyway I really truly wish you good health.

    Love and Light,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan..so sweet of your to drop by !!
    I try to take one day at a time now ...I hate you all suffer also !!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete