Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Designs and movies all day

I spent the whole day watching shows on Hulu.com and working on new designs. This is part of a bag of jewlery chain that was given me. It was all tangled and i have had fun detangling it . I used some of the chain for some new designs. I SHOULD be listing them on Etsy.and I actually did list one at least .the "Silver Shadows" amulet bag . I love the piece of rhinestone chain I used along the sides.
Then i made another necklace .......... and then a few more.. This tribal one turned out really nice . You cant tell in the pic but i used faceted crystal beads in several of the designs. Then the silver circle is all tiny rhinestones wrapped around it...

2 comments:

  1. Finally got that envelope in the mail. lol Love those designs. Especially the 2 to the right in the middle picture. I swear, I'm going to ditch my family some weekend and come have a She-Ra weekend with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on down ;0 I enjoy watching cartoons.......least the ones before they got weird.. i like ones like doug..pepper ann..hercules cartoons..thundercats..alot of the disney ones . I dont like ones like cat /dog..courage..basically ones that cartoon network plays now i never watch

    ReplyDelete