Thursday, September 2, 2010

Playing around with blog backgrounds .....

If you are viewing my blog this afternoon and keep getting new backgrounds every few minutes ...tis just me trying to find a new background that i like. I wanted a Fall color but I really am not pleased with the choices available....... I really miss my collection of 1000's of pics and graphics i lost when the computer crashed this summer . Of course i didnt have them backed up to a disc or external hard drive ..sigh!!!!!
If you are stopping by for a visit.....dont forget to leave a comment and that will enter you into the blog giveaway  .

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like this background. It looks like the edge of a tree with leaves falling. Very fallish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful site, Lisa!! I love your necklaces...the Vintage Witch is one of my favorites!! Thanks for sharing....the leaves are beautiful! Lin MJF #1873

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try backing up your files to an off site location using Carbonite or Mozy. It is always a frustrating experience when you are unable to recover your files and don't have a backup. I hope you have better luck this fall season :)

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete