Saturday, December 18, 2010

How to Make A Snow Globe

I was awake early this morning so I thought I might actually get a chance to read some of my fav blogs. I ran across this neat idea for Xmas or anytime. I am thinking Halloween esp....... it is How To Make A Snow Globe and is at http://www.thediydish.com/2010/12/how-to-make-a-snow-globe-day-10/   

I have added it to my ever growing book of projects I want to try out :) Last night i watched a movie and unraveled some old sweaters so I can use the yarn to make a couple of winter hats and fingerless gloves.
I ordered 2 used ..rug hooking books this week from Amazon. That is one of my new projects to learn for the coming year. That and actually figure out the whole "how to knit" thing . I have a dvd called "Art Of Knitting For Kids " that i plan to use to learn with .:)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could help you with the knitting thing. Oh I could probably barter my needles with you since I can't do that anymore. There are tons of videos on youtube anymore. Also look for Stitch N Bitch, maybe from the library - she helped me with the cast on.

    ReplyDelete