Monday, August 8, 2011

Witchy Halloween Hats



It has been another one of those long weeks ..........been doing some crocheting to relax and unwind.I just love to crochet witchy Halloween hats.They take about 4 hours to make one and give me a reason to curl up on the couch and relax :) I am also wanting to use up my yarn stash. Trying to declutter more on crafting projects before winter gets here. I want to focus on locker hooking rugs for the winter . I have a dog bed to make in next week or two plus I want to make my lapquilt with the fox hunting fabric I got on sale several years ago at Hancocks.
The hats are all for sale for 21.99 each plus 7.95 for priority shipping .............they are in my Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/shadowsofthegoddess?ref=si_shop    
I have enough yarn left for 3 or 4 more hats .......planning on crocheting them up in the coming week :)
Pin It

6 comments: