Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Neckscarves and horse bags or purses ....

I also made some earrings today. Some for me :)..and some to sell on my barterpage.. http://www.tribalbarter.blogspot.com/
Doesnt this hula hoop look like fun ? Maggie from prairieland herbs sent it to me today.... I was like OMG!!!!!!!! I have So been wanting one of these. It is too cold to really jog for exercise . This will do the trick for me for sure. Those pesky pounds on my hips hopefully will go away this winter .... I need LOTS of practice. I spent more time laughing at myself today than actually getting it to stay on my hips.

I am going thru fabrics to put together some new projects to work on. I have alot of stuff that needs to be handsewn and winter is a good time to do these projects while i curl up on the couch and watch a movie . The plaid fabric was enough to cut out 4 long neckscarves . One for me and 3 to be sold or bartered. The horse fabric is fleece and i plan to make beaded or fringed bags from them .I had enough other fleece to cut out 8 neckscarves. I like to hand hem them and then use embroidery thread and blanket stitch around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment