Sunday, January 10, 2010

Painting on a snowy day ....









I am Way tired of all the snow this last week and the cold. So i started painting the kitchen. It is a warm gold color called "ginger palm". I wasnt sure about it at first. I dont normally paint dark colors but i find I really do like it. I just had to add a lace curtain. I may paint the cabinets next week or two also. I need to finish painting the rest of the inside of the house first. I have the living room painted also this week. It is a "bermuda sand"..which is a light sand color with a hint of lavender to it. Very relaxing color .Today I will have to get the trim and doors in both these rooms done. Then on to the hallway ...I want to try to have the house finished up with the painting in a week or two. Then i can get back to crafting and making soap and jewelry .. Don't forget I have my handmade artisan soap and jewelry right now at clearance prices for January.. it is at http://www.tribalbarter.blogspot.com/


















No comments:

Post a Comment