Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cold and snowy weekend crafting

It has been a busy week. I have been building the new webstore at http://www.1craftylady.com/ I have been sorting craft projects in piles to finish up . Each one needs one craft item i need to buy next week :) I am starting on lapquilts also. I will be doing those off and on thru the summer. I love this sailboat fabric one i pinned together today. The colors are jsut so bright and cheery. I have 3 large pillows I am making that will go with it too .Tomorrow I will start tatting it together and the handsewn binding .. I meant to work on it this morning...but ended up shoveling half a foot of snow instead . Then was time to go to work ..



I liked the way this neckalce turned out yesterday. I based it on a Native American Spirit Shield. I am enjoying using the feathers i traded for in my designs...

I liked this plaid fabric for potholders. It has beautiful white embroidery in the design. I ended up with couple doz of these to eventually stitch up and put away for gifts. They will look cute in a kitchen gift basket come hoilday time

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa,

    You've been busy! I'll go take a peek at your new site too. :0)

    We were supposed to get upto 9 inches of snow here but it skimmed us and we got maybe 3 inches but it's got a base of ice to it with all the sleet that took place first.

    Stay warm!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my potholder. Honestly best one ever, if you want to sell them on Etsy I'll testify.

    ReplyDelete