Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pink sweater into lots other stuff....

Time for bed here in minute.. but i just finished the pink leg warmers with the ruffled bottoms ..they are so warm and i just love them. I have enough sweater left for 2 more pairs ... maaybe work on them tomorrow. I HAVE to paint woodwork in kitchen and living room tomorrow. I was suppose to do it today ...
I finished the hat this afternoon. Came out adorable . Who knew taking apart a sweater could be such fun. I have a pile of more sweater fabrics to work with ..but not tonight .








Just finished the pink hat..it is for sale at http://tribalbarter.blogspot.com/2010/01/ladies-bubble-gum-pink-winter-hat.html .

























I took a hooded pink sweater in sz 3 x ..it had hole in shoulder.. i have cut the hood off and I am crocheting around it...then the arms will be leg warmers..that leaves me a huge double sided piece from actual body of the sweater.. I will probaly get 3 at least more pairs of leg warmers from the sweater body.. Some of the sweater stuff I make will be sold and then some will be donated to a drive at Pine Ridge reservation

http://www.friendsofpineridgereservation.org/ Take a minute or five and check out the webpage for them. There are many drives that one could help with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment