Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Waiting on the chai tea to kick in :)
















I went thru my pics and printed out some vintage postcard ones i want to mat and frame .. and then i had several small art posters that i will do the same with. Gotta wait till i have the money for the mats and frames... maybe i will get a few more hours at my PT job at Rupp .... Who knew i would be so happy working a concessions stand :P . .... The hunt scenes with the little girl are just way adorable.... Last Saturday i volunteered with a friend to help at the Lexington Art League Event ..was alot of fun. I saw some interesting stuff. Photography wasnt allowed .. soooooo no pics to show ya. :(












I just had to take yesterday off from painting the house to read. I enjoyed a morning of sitting in the sunbeams in my rocking chair and reading "my wicked vampire" by Nina Bangs. I like her series alot..... Then i spent the afternoon working on legwarmers from recycled sweaters and several piece of jewelry .

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me asking you this but since i have seen you mention vintage postcards more than once I was wondering if you might know a good place online for me to sell mine?

    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input =) Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete