Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy busy this last week or so

I enjoy making my own business cards for my blog where i sell my artisan jewelry and soaps .. http://www.tribalbarter.blogspot.com/. It is very relaxing for me to make them :PThis is my sunday morning fun...... I would so much rather be making jewelry instead . Once the kitchen cabinets are done though ..will make world of difference in the kitchen ... Soon as i finish all the house painting i will be having a giveaway to celebrate .:)





This will be the room where i can work on water gilding projects. I hope to arrange to go to TN in March for 2 days of lessons... I am so excited about this.I have 2 long ..8 ft tables set up for projects. Right now it is bare..but that will change soon. I like the fabric i made the curtains out of also. The wicker settee will be perfect to curl up on and study. I will eventually make a lapquilt to put on the back of it in blues and greens..



I have been trying to get the house all painted inside so i can start on new projects I have been thinking about .. I have 2 bedrooms ..utility room and kitchen cabinets to do. I meant to have them all done...but my back muscles arent co-operating .

No comments:

Post a Comment