Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sundays are for getting little projects finished up..............

I had a lovely 4 hr nap today :) All the fireworks kept me awake till past 2 am . I am NOT a fan of fireworks at all ...........unless they are at an event and done by professionals.So wondering if all the bottle rockets landing on my roof are going to start a fire make me a bit  crabby !!
I cleaned and organized the craft room today. I had alot of old sweat pants to cut into rags and strips for my rug hooking. Once i had all that out of the way it looked pretty nice . Tomorrow i will get some mending done and work on hemming the sleeves in a stack of shirts. They originally were long sleeved but the cuffs were worn out soooooooooooooooooooo.............. i cut the sleeves off and they can be hemmed and will look just fine.
I found some paper i had put away that looks great for my brochure ..........

Then I had 3 little leather notepad covers that needed a cute pic modpodged on the fronts ............



Then i had time before my nap to bring this little fella to life .....he is over on my sales blog  for sale for 17.99 if anyone is interested

4 comments:

  1. I was just telling the hubs last night, at the fireworks I like them...but other than that I hate this holiday. Too many inconsiderate and stupid people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those notebooks, especially the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they turned out cute. I need to look at staples or wal mart and see if they carry the tiny pads that go inside of them. I dug around and found another blue one this morning .

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sure hope the fireworks chill a bit tonight .gotta get some sleep for work tomorrow and last 3 nights there hasnt been much sleep for me

    ReplyDelete