Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Tribal Horse Design .......



I was off work today so i decided to start my morning with a cuppa tea and the sunrise . I am back to me NOT watching the morning news....... too darn depressing.Instead i decided to be creative and went thru my box of feathers.



I put "Scooby Doo and the Witches Ghost dvd on the tv ...which sets in my free entertainment center I got Saturday afternoon .Then i took a bangle bracelet that i had that was too small and used it as the center part of my little leather horse head that i whipped up and embellished it with pheasant feathers and jasper stone chips .....turned out rather well so far. I have to finish the neck part yet. I used red agate beads and some more jasper so far........

Gotta show everyone the cute pencil sharpners i found junking too ..... too cute :) I also picked some lemon balm from the garden. I will simmer it in the crockpot for 24 hrs in lard and then i will freeze it to use for balms and soaps later on ...

3 comments:

  1. I used to have sharpeners like that. I got them at a flea market when I was a teenager. CW officially wants to visit, box of feathers and scooby doo...he's all set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both important things !! I like to use pencils when i draw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got drawing stuff for x-mas a few years ago. Pencils are nice, great for coloring too.

    ReplyDelete