Thursday, August 26, 2010

Upcoming Projects .......

I try to be as frugal in my life as i can and i love to fix up and even repurpose whatever i find on a weekly basis . I have several projects to work on over next few weeks...These will all be good as new when i am done and be saved from the landfill ...First is a yarn bag. I have the wooden frame to a vintage folding yarn bag. The fabric was gone but i found this frame and I can easily make a new bag to go on it.....
Then I am taking this old picnic basket a neighbor was going to throw out and make it into a sewing basket...... all it needs is a new way to close and carry it.Pretty simple ! I will make straps for it .Then the third project is to turn this big riding horse into a newer version. He needs a tail and a cloth saddle and couple of holes patched with some cute embroidery .. Other than that he is still sturdy and will look great when i am done with him......

4 comments:

  1. When you get the fabric on that yarn holder...well only if you plan on selling it...please show me first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally found one I already commented on...still am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL angie..go to bottom of page and click on the "older posts link" ..will take ya to a new page have fun commenting

    ReplyDelete