Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweaters into Leg Warmers and Arm Warmers




It is that time of the year again........ When i go thru all the old sweaters people give me over the summer to repurpose. I turn them into leg warmers and arm warmers..hats and scarves even. This black and white sweater will make a set of the arm and leg warmers .....then will use the collar of it and turn into a neck cowl .........will use some eyelash yarns to crochet the edging on them. I am getting ready to barter for the yarns too :)

4 comments:

  1. HI josh.dont mind at all . I have a FB fan page you are welcome to post on also. It is TRIBAL HORSE DESIGNS . I will have chance to get over this weekend and add my site . I was getting ready to do a giveaway soon so this will workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I got that same comment but I said it was spam. Is it working for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it,,,bloger has some kinfd of new spam filter... i went over and got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I make all my comments come through moderation. Figure it's easier and with the spam I've been getting I am keeping it. And they always go to just one blog entry - and old one about bees. Jeesh! Like anyone is still reading that!

    ReplyDelete