Monday, October 4, 2010

It Is that time of year again......

It is that time of year again....... time to repurpose old worn out sweaters and sweatshirts into legwarmers and fingerless gloves and hats and fun bags and purses. I dont get the urge to do this till the first few cool days of Fall.

Here i have taken a childs knitted sweater that had a adorable sunflower pattern .It was free from a friend :)  I was able to cut it so i will have the sunflower motifs to turn into small bags and then the arms will become fingerless gloves or short legwarmers......havent decided which yet. I am hoping to get to work on this later this evening .The buttons are just too cute.........I will save them for an arm cuff possibly.. 




2 comments:

  1. lol - I love that you are repurposing all this stuff. I'd never have thought of reusing old clothing for the potholders. Love the one I have, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. REPURPOSE!!! Remind me to tell you about the denim we are collecting at UK.. evidently there is a company that makes insulation for Habitat for Humanity houses with recycled denim NEAT!!

    ReplyDelete